Here are the top five most “interesting” posts on this blog for the past year or so, determined by some crude statistical ranking.
- Libertarianism is rational for rich white people only. (July 14, 2009)
- People of colour are not a story of suffering . . . Or resistance. (October 29, 2009)
- Feynman called a woman “worse than a whore” for not exchanging sex for sandwiches. (August 7, 2009)
- Male IT geeks think they are “low status” males. (February 1, 2010)
- White, male startup companies get funding for being white and male. (February 10, 2010)