Here are the top five most “interesting” posts on this blog for the past year or so, determined by some crude statistical ranking.
- Libertarianism is rational for rich white people only. (July 14, 2009)
- People of colour are not a story of suffering . . . Or resistance. (October 29, 2009)
- Feynman called a woman “worse than a whore” for not exchanging sex for sandwiches. (August 7, 2009)
- Male IT geeks think they are “low status” males. (February 1, 2010)
- White, male startup companies get funding for being white and male. (February 10, 2010)
(Rand Paul and libertarianism have been criticized on some anti-racist/race blogs recently, so this post is really an excuse to bring attention to the first item and re-emphasize the fact that libertarianism is internally inconsistent (and white) before and beyond Rand Paul.)
This is also an invitation for readers who do not normally comment to delurk and introduce yourselves in any way you want. How did you find this blog? Where are you located? What do you like/dislike about this blog? You can answer any or all of these questions. Regular commenters can comment too.